Welcome to 2017

Welcome to 2017 everyone! I always like to reflect on the past year and make a rough plan of how I want to feel in the New Year. For myself, last year was a bit of a challenge but I managed to get through the tough stuff and I'm now encouraged with respect to 2015. I like how things have been going and I think it's a good foundation to build on. I would like to attract more of the same into my life. Often times it seems like the results take too long and I get impatient but I know that a good foundation takes time to build and habbits that I want to change take perseverence and practice in order to make them a part of who I am. I will continue along this new path and I will continue to appreciate what has come into my life more and more. All the best to all those of you who are looking to make a positive change to better understand yourselves and others.

Quotes

- Author Unknown
- Thomas Szasz
- Author Unknown
- Author Unknown
- Cherie Carter-Scott

Read About

Some helpful guidelines
Knowing yourself means to be in good company when you're alone.  It is being who you are, without
 We exist in comparison or 'relative' to everything else (which affects how we feel about ourselv
"Listening, not imitation may be the greatest form of flattery"  - Joyce Brothers
It has been said that communication is the cause of and solution to most of life's problems/chall
All of life is motion, nothing stands still.

Question of the month

What's challenging about school life?

Peer pressure
0% (0 votes)
Home work
0% (0 votes)
Family situation
0% (0 votes)
Other
0% (0 votes)
Total votes: 0