To err is human

To err is not only human, it's absolutely crucial to the learning process. By admitting to mis-takes, we acknowledge new understanding and growth.
- unknown


anontoo's picture

There was a survey done a few years ago and it found that 90% of the people admitted to making mistakes and they found that the other 10% were liars (and hypocrites). If only the people who think they don't make mistakes would realise it.

That's funny and accurate at the same time!

Chorge's picture

Yes I think it's accurate, funny and worth a bit of self reflection for those who only see mistakes in others.


- Author Unknown
- Thomas Szasz
- Author Unknown
- Author Unknown
- Cherie Carter-Scott

Read About

Some helpful guidelines
Knowing yourself means to be in good company when you're alone.  It is being who you are, without
 We exist in comparison or 'relative' to everything else (which affects how we feel about ourselv
"Listening, not imitation may be the greatest form of flattery"  - Joyce Brothers
It has been said that communication is the cause of and solution to most of life's problems/chall
All of life is motion, nothing stands still.

Question of the month

Are you doing what you want?

My life is great!
25% (1 vote)
Life's good but...
50% (2 votes)
I need to make changes to get to where I want to be
25% (1 vote)
Total votes: 4